
I know I promised a book review, but I've been busy and, honestly, I don't think I'll finish reviewing the Percy Jackson books. I'm still reading them - currently on the last one! - but it's hard to review it without giving things away.
In the meantime, I'm going to review a movie I saw last weekend.
Title(Name?): Gnomeo and Juliet
Rating: G
Summary: Gnomeo and Juliet are gnomes on opposite lawns. Gnomeo is blue, and Juliet is red. When the two meet, they basically fall in love. It's not easy though, when you're born enemies.
The movie was really cute and funny, even though it's meant for little kids. There were twists and turns, and it was, overall, adorable with the gnomes. Even the music was catchy. If you're looking for a cute movie to watch with sibling or even with your family, I'd definitely say to go see this. If you're not into the whole movie-theater thing, then make sure to rent it as soon as you can!
No comments:
Post a Comment