
So, I totally love Taylor Swift, in case you weren't aware. I'm even going to her concert in August!! Can't wait!
Anyway, I'm a little bored. Inkpop's down for maintenance apparently. The website's all locked up right now. I'm wondering if it'll be a few hours or days before it's back up. I'm already bored! Hopefully, there'll be some evident changes on the site if they had to close it down. If there's any other inkies out there who know anything or have any idea what's going on, feel free to comment or email me at ashley2055@gmail.com I promise I won't stalk you! (or bite!)
I promised you guys a book review for the Lightning Thief, and you'll get it. I just need to type it up. Feel free to look around the blog; check out the writing prompts!
And for those of you, thinking about my personal life, wondering why today was a fairy tale . . . I'll just say it started with a puffin. ;]
No comments:
Post a Comment