Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

February 20, 2011

I watched Superman fly away . . .

So, today is Sunday, bloggers. I don't have too much to say at the moment, except that I am a little disappointed. I queryed two agents for Behind These Amber Eyes, and both turned me down. *sigh*
I'm going to edit it more and maybe change a few things. Then I'll send more queries out. I know I promised a book review on Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Titans Curse, but I'm just not in the mood to do it right now. Perhaps later or even tomorrow morning. I don't have school because of President's Day, so maybe I'll post a review or two for you guys. :]
In other news, I was bored yesterday and decided to make a music video of sorts for Taylor Swift's song, Superman. You can play the video below and tell me what you think of the song and overall video! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment