Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

February 18, 2011

Hola mi amigas! :D

No, I'm not suddenly Spanish. xD But isn't it fun to talk in a different language? Like, I know how to say Hello in a few . . .

Hello
Hola
Bon jour
Ciao
Aloha
Nei Hao
Konichiwa (spell check?)

See? I know some different languages! Anyway, this post is to inform all you that I am taking a break from inkpop. It may be for a day, or maybe a full month. I'm not really sure. At the moment, I've been going on every so often to check up on my ranks and all, but I think that'll lessen in the coming days.
Also, I'm working on finishing up Flashbacks of Juliet, querying for Behind These Amber Eyes and starting Cupid's Curse. I've got a lot going on right now, so I'm not sure how often I'll post. Hopefully, it'll be at least once a week.
There isn't much else to say except that I finished reading Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Titan's Curse!! Expect a book review in the coming days, guys! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment