Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

February 12, 2011

Update, guys!

I've finished one book, Behind These Amber Eyes, and I recently sent queries to two agents. The one turned me down within a week, so I'm guessing they don't really go too in depth in submissions. It's not a big deal though. I've still got the other agent. Cross your fingers for me! :]

In other news, I'm going to be changing the "random writing prompt" at the bottom to go with Valentine's Day! So, you should definitely go check it out. Also, I finished reading Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, so I'll be typing up a book review either tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm reading the third right now, and can not wait to finish it!

So, keep checking back, guys! Any comments on any of my posts are welcome, even questions! I'll be playing Cupid on Monday, seeing as I lack a boyfriend at the moment, so ask those lovey-dovey questions that I may just be able to answer for you!

New favorite song: F**ckin' Perfect by P!nk (clean version below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment