Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

February 1, 2011

He Is We- Forever and Ever



So, I think I'm going to be posting random music videos. It won't be on a certain day, but expect at least one per week. Today is "Forever and Ever" by He is We. I love this song, and the singers are awesome! They've come a long way, and totally deserve any and all fans they get!! :D Go take a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment