Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

March 8, 2011

Aw, shucks

I know it's been awhile . . . Sigh, how fast time goes. In honor of some recently discovered great music, here's my current playlist.

For The First Time~The Script
Break Even~The Script
You and I~Ingrid Michaelson
Be Okay~Ingrid Michaleson
Keep Breathing~Ingrid Michaelson
Melt Into You~Sara Haze
Drops of Jupiter~Train
F**ckin' Perfect~P!nk
and . . .
Avril Lavigne's new album, Goodbye Lullaby, which totally rocks

So, go check out some of those songs. They're mostly rock/alternative, but I know good country songs if you want to know a few. :] Rap and screamo ain't my style, so don't expect much there. xD

I'll be posting again soon, fellow bloggers. Once that little thing called life gets out of the way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment