Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

July 28, 2011

WE THE KINGS =D

Yep, I'm a shameless fan-girl. Bite me.




Or, you know, please don't. I don't like to be bitten by strangers. Rabies scare me.



Anyway, the title of my blog post is due to the fact that I am going to see We The Kings, Hot Chelle Rae, Downtown Fiction and a few other bands in concert tonight with two of my friends. I'm super excited.


So, I'm going to the concert, yadda yadda ya. I decided that even though it's a Thursday, I'll post a music video for you. This way you can see the band that I love so much! Here is We The King's song, Skyway Avenue.



So, that's all for now. I better go get ready for tonight! Have a great Thursday night and Friday, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment