Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

July 19, 2011

It's raining. It's pouring.

Or it was.

It's been raining and storming the past week, on and off. At least I got to go swimming today at my friend's house. Fun time!

So, I've been reading and writing. I've been rambling and wondering. And when I remember that summer is slowly slipping away, lounging back by the pool and procrastinating my summer work a bit longer.

There's not much to say at the moment. I'll probably come back on tomorrow and update you all with a bit of inspirational quotes or a message from myself about how life goes on. (It really does, doesn't it? Who would've thought?) For now, I'll tell you all that I'm going to be changing some things on my blog. A background, the music . . . I don't know. We'll see. :)

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment