Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

July 23, 2011

Harry Potter


I saw the last movie of Harry Potter on July 15th, but I've been thinking more and more about it. There are so many things I want to know about what happens after the end. I'd love if J.K. Rowling continued with a series about any of the children (especially Lupin's son) or went back and did a novel on Snape and Lily's romance.


By the way, I don't think either of the things I mentioned above spoil anything. If you haven't seen the movies or read the books, don't look at my pictures though, cause they have spoilers.


Here are two collage-sort things I made for two of my favorite couples ever.


How can you not love these couples? They're adorable and so romantic. Seriously, I think they completed the series in such a great way. I don't care what people say, they're my favorite until the end of time.





So, there is my little flashback for the day, my love for Harry Potter. I think I'm going to go and reread the series now. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment