Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

July 25, 2011

Christmas in July :)

I love July 25, because it means that Christmas is half a year away. Six months seems like a lot, but it's the months before it, too. Halloween, then Thanksgiving and then Christmas and then New Year's. Everything happens so fast around that time of year.

Today is also my little sister's birthday. She turned ten *tosses confetti into the air* It's hard to believe how much things have changed since we were little. It's still funny to see how mature (this I type while she jumps up and down, shouting at some object) she is compared to the little youngsters I babysit.

Another point to make . . . this is my 50th blog post on this blog!! I don't think I've ever made it that far before. Well, I have to go and get ready to go out to dinner but I just thought I'd let my 18 followers know what's up in the life of this rambling writer.

1 comment:

  1. Stores in the UK have already opened Christmas departments!

    Happy Birthday to your sister. I feel the same when I look at my cousins.

    ReplyDelete