Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

July 24, 2011

'Mazing Music SUNDAYS

I've noticed a lot of bloggers do "Music Mondays" . . . Well, that's all fine and dandy, but I'd like to be different and do 'Mazing Music Sundays for all of you.

My reasons:


~Sunday's supposed to be a day of rest in some religions, so what better way to rest than to listen to some music?

~You can listen to music all throughout the week that you found here!

~Mondays are busy for me.

So there you have it. I'll post the music video (or a fan made video if there isn't an official video) and you can hear new music. This week's song is 'Before I Let You Go' from Colbie Caillat's newest album, All of You.



It's a really cute song, and it made me smile because I've felt this way about different guys. I'm sure you can relate to it somehow.

Well, I'm off to bandage up my toe, seeing as I just tripped and messed my nail up pretty good >.< Adios, bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment