
Almost every teenager, girls and guys, have either heard of the book series, Pretty Little Liars, or seen the hit TV show on ABC Family. With the show starting its second season tonight, the fame of the series is evident. Author Sara Sheperd announced there will be four more books in the series, the next one coming out in early July.
She hasn't dropped many hints about the new books except a recent post in her Twitter feed:
"Clues . . . well, the girls are in HUGE trouble. They're not speaking anymore."
So, apparently there's trouble in paradise. I don't know much, but I think these new books will be an interesting addition. Anyone excited for the additions? Predictions? Anyone think Sara Sheperd's dragging the series on a little? I have a few friends who think that.
I'm off to watch the new episode. Comment with thoughts about the show, series and anything else Pretty Little Liars!
No comments:
Post a Comment