Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

January 28, 2011

Music, Quotes and Books

So, I added some widgets from a great site called goodreads. You'll see a list of books I want to read, my countdown for the year (I'm trying to read at least 50!) and a new widget that displays a quote from my favorite quotes on the goodreads site. On my list to read this year are some Kate Brian books (Private and Privelege series) and I'm also hoping to read the whole Percy Jackson series. One of my all time favorite authors, Sarah Dessen, has a new book coming out soon, which I will definitely be reading. I'll post a new summary and cover post for that book soon.

There's many other books I'm looking forward to reading, but you can see them in that list with the book covers shown. In the world of music, I have started listening to Ingrid Michaelson, who is just fantastic. Below are two of her videos with really great songs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsBBv6JhxPc&feature=autoplay&list=QL&index=6&playnext=38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gza-E4k_1OE&feature=BF&list=QL&index=1

Anyone else reading lots of great books this year? Any to recommend? Do you have a favorite singer/band? Comment and let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment