A person asked me what she should do in a romantic situation. She liked her guy friend and told him that, but he didn't want to be more than friends at the time. Now he wants to. What does a girl do?
I was in a similar situation where I liked one of my boy friends (take note of the space in between the words!) I told him and he didn't like me like that. Overall, I was pretty crushed. I still like him, seeing as this was only about a month ago.
I'm going to let my own feelings shine through . . . . If the boy I like, let's call him . . . . Ryan. If Ryan told me he actually did like me and wanted to go out with me, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. Like you said before, I still get that butterflies/warm&fuzzy feelings when we talk.
So, if you're sure you still like him and he likes you, I'd say go for it! People and situations change; it really doesn't matter what he said a year ago.You just have to start over and hope that happily ever after is somewhere down the road.
Go after your 'Ryan', but be sure he likes you as much as you like him. From what you've told me, I think the romance between you two is mutal. ;]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment