So, in case you haven’t heard, don’t know or just really don’t care . . . I wanted to let you all know that Rick Riordan released the second book in the ‘The Heroes of Olympus’ series! It’s titled ‘The Son of Neptune’ and focuses on Percy Jackson and two new characters, Frank and Hazel.
I haven’t gotten the chance to buy the book yet. It came out on October 4, but I’ve been too busy to even think about it until now. This four day weekend is going to be spent catching up on me-time and reading the books my teachers detest.
Have you read ‘The Son of Neptune’ yet? Want to read it? Comment and let me know your thoughts on Rick Riordan and the books he’s written. If you haven’t read any, I really advise you to read ‘The Lost Hero’! It was definitely my favorite, and if you need more reason to read, check out my review. (Just scroll down the right side of my blog and click on the little link that says ‘book review’)
Happy Columbus Day weekend, everyone! Stay happy, live free.
No comments:
Post a Comment