Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

October 25, 2011

Another day in paradise . . .

So, I’m currently reading ‘The Son of Neptune’ by Rick Riordan and loving it! I’m seriously in love with this book. It has such a rich storyline and the most unique characters. My obsession with Greek mythology may deserve some credit for my love of this book, too, though.

I’m hoping to have a review for you guys on Thursday, seeing as I’m almost done reading and I have a half-day on Thursday. I’ll have a bit more time to just relax and chill Smile

Some things you should know . . .

  • Hunter Hayes’ new album is golden. I’m in love with him and his music. No questions asked.
  • Rascal Flatts is going on tour this winter, and their opening acts are Hunter Hayes and Sara Evans, so you know it’ll be a great show. Get your tickets, and you may see me!
  • Read ‘The Son of Neptune’! Right now! Go buy it!
  • You obviously have problems if you haven’t gone to Barnes and Noble or ticketmaster yet. Go! Now!

If for some outlandish reason, you can’t do any of my orders . . . erm, I mean, suggestions, then enjoy some music from The Maine below. Listen to the lyrics and find the meaning. Hint: It’s really not about a simple girl in a simple world.

She could be money, cars, fear of the dark . . .

 

Stay happy, live free, don’t regret anything.

~The Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment