Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

October 7, 2011

Oh my gosh. Why didn’t someone tell me?

hunter-hayes-2011-cmt-music-awards-QAVUb4

I was just on Facebook, looking at awkward pictures and reading stupid statuses when I saw a post from my boy, Hunter Hayes. HE'S RELEASING HIS ALBUM EARLY ON HIS WEBSITE! A 72 HOUR LISTENING PARTY! This boy is gorgeous (just look at him), genius . . . I'm hopelessly in love with him :) So, go to http://www.hunterhayes.com and start listening. hunterhayes04-x600Embed the words into your brain. Remember the glory, because this kid is going to go far. He's going to take the world by storm, I'm promising you.

That's it for now! I've got to go listen to Hunter and breathe in his music!! Open-mouthed smile

1 comment: