Hey guys! I know it’s been a few days, and you’re probably starting to think I only blog ever few million centuries when the moon is full and that certain shade of blue that isn’t quite gray, but certainly not cerulean.
Or you think I’m crazy, which I will fully agree to, but don’t expect me to try and change that. I’m stuck like this till my very last breath!
So, my volleyball season is ending quick, and I’m finding my schedule’s a bit more freed up. I’ll have time to blog, write more, and occasionally get more than seven hours of sleep per night. (I’m sorry, but it’s just not cutting it anymore!)
I recently started another blog of sorts, but it’s not like this one. It’s letters from people to others. It’s a chance for everyone to say what they have to say and not care who reads it, because it’s anonymous. Interested? Go to http://www.dearyou---sincerelyme.blogspot.com to learn more! I’d love for my followers to follow and view that site, too!
That’s all for today. I’ll have some sort of inspirational post for all of you tomorrow night, hopefully. For now, stay hopeful, keep smiling and rock on
No comments:
Post a Comment