So, the site came back on Thursday, and I have to say I'm disappointed. There's still a lot of glitches, and it's chaos. I had all of my books written chapter by chapter for the original inkpop, and now, you're supposed to post the whole book so I have to go and copy and paste all of my chapters into a single document. It kinda sucks.
On the optimistic note, I graduated eighth grade last night, and it was great!! I finished reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver, and it was fantastic! I'll do a review soon, but probably not today. It is my first day of summer vacation, you know.
Now, for a rising music artist who I totally just fell in love with . . .
Make sure to pause the piano music that's playing for my page. I'm pretty sure the icon is in the top right corner. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment