Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

June 13, 2011

The Apocalypse O.O

So, I'm sure any fellow inkies know about the changes going on for the website these next few days. The site's down, which means more free time to write and blog for me :D If you do go to the site, there's a pretty little countdown button with the days, hours, minutes and seconds until inkpop comes back with all of its new orange flashiness. (I don't approve of watching the timer click away the seconds. It makes you dizzy)

I know I'm feeling a little lost without my inkie friends. If you wanna word war or just chat it up, you can go to this website made by fellow inkie, Tracy Michelle
http://chitchatinkpop.webs.com/summers.htm
It's got different chat rooms for the Summers, Procrastinators, Pink Panthers and so on.

Any summers out there, writing their InkieNoWriSum projects? The big event officially started yesterday, and I'm proud to say I wrote four chapters of Behind That Broken Smile. It should be ready for posting after the little shut down.

If anyone wants to talk to a fellow writer during these down days, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com

Toodles, for now, my fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment