Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

December 13, 2011

Christmas is in the air!

DSC03840Christmas-Lights-Show-8Christmas is twelve days away, everyone, and I for one can not wait! Christmas is such a great time with all of the pretty lights and tall trees in the windows of all of the houses. If I weren’t battling a sore throat and a serious case of the sniffles, I’d love it all even more.

For those of you who don’t celebrate Christmas, I understand where you’re coming from, but you can’t tell me that all of the decorations aren’t at least a little bit pretty. Holiday cheer is practically inescapable during this time of year. What are your views on it? Do you like all of the festive blow-ups and Christmas trees dancing alongside those blasted sugar plums?

In other unrelated-to-the-holidays, today is the lovely Taylor Swift’s twenty-second birthday. She He20Is20We_xlargehas told press that she is working on a new album already, and I am super-excited. She’s shooting for 2012 to be a big year, so I’m hoping the album will be coming out in mid 2012 and not in a year! There’s enough to keep me held over, though. Between Rascal Flatt’s tour with Hunter Hayes and He is We going on tour again, my music life is pretty much rocking right now. Make sure to check out tour schedules for the following bands/artists if you’re interested in them, because I know they’re on tour now and in the upcoming months.

Rascal Flatts/Hunter Hayes/Sara Evans

He is We/The Cab/Days Difference/Paradise Fears/The Summer Set

Also, if you’re a fan of He is We (if not, please go check them out! They deserve so much more recognition than they get now.) they have a new EP coming out on the twentieth of this month. One more week! So exciting, isn’t it?

Well, that’s all for now. Go check out those bands, tours, and have a great week! I can’t wait to see what all of those artists have coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment