Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

December 2, 2011

After the WriMo

Today is December second, and I’m sure most of you are just now emerging back into the human world. You’re rubbing your eyes and searching for that hamster you had at the start of November. Like you all, I have spent two days recuperating and working furiously (all right, not so furiously) on a project for English. Or, unlike most of you, I guess. You’re probably too lucky to have such a horrendous report and project due for the same class.Winner_180_180_white

Anyway, NaNoWriMo is over, and I’ve come out a bit wiser, a bit of an insomniac and . . . a girl who won that indefinable prize of happiness. On November 29th, I typed out the last few words of my twenty-fifth chapter and watched the word count box go up to 49,999 and then 50,000. My novel’s nowhere near done, in all honesty. I’ve still got another 40,000 words at least! I’m taking my time though. Breaks and patience Nanotoons-20111201are good when you can have them.

How many of you were successful this year? Was this your first NaNo? (It was my second) Make sure to check out the new things coming up on the nanowrimo.org site in the next few days if you did (or even if you didn’t) get to 50,000 words. There will be stuff to help you figure out where you go next.

By the way, if you haven’t already, go check out the NaNo toons! They’re on the NaNoWriMo site under the tab, Fun Stuff. I love these little comics, because I can actually relate! It’s a good laugh when you’re ready to claw out your eyes with the tip of your pen.

Congrats to everyone who won, an I hope to see you all back again next year. I’ll probably post some info about my NaNo novel, if you’re interested. Just check my blog when you get a chance. It’ll be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment