Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

August 21, 2011

I promised pictures . . . .


Here are pictures from my trip to Jamaica. I think the little captions and pictures themself will do a better job of explaining and showing you guys what my week was like. (And yes, I know this is my third post today . . . don't judge me!)



Here's me, my dad and my little sister playing volleyball in the pool. I practically lived in that pool all week!

A heart I drew in the sand on the beach. I tried to get a picture when the water washed up, but it just looked like half the heart was missing. :(


They have these super pretty bright flowers in Jamaica. I saw one outside of our room and took a picture. It's brighter in real life, but still so pretty!



Glass bottom boat! We went out and got to look down at all the fishies swimming around out in the ocean. It was really cool!




There was a Sesame Street parade, with tons of costumes, drummers and cool stuff. You can see Elmo on the left side of the picture!



One of the instructors jumped off the boat when we went on the Glass Bottom Boat and picked up prickly starfish and put them on his head. Eeekk!



Another picture of the boat and the beautiful beach!


I'll have some pictures of the sunset and whatnot later. They're on my dad's camera, because I forgot to bring mine the night we walked on the beach. Check back tomorrow to see some really pretty sunsets!



No comments:

Post a Comment