Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

August 21, 2011

Back in the States!

Yes, I have survived Jamaica and made it home in one piece. It's an awful big accomplishment if I do say so myself. My trip was good, but not excellent. It was pretty, yes. There were pools, yes. The ocean was clear, yes.

Was there internet access? No. Was the hotel service magnificent? No. Was snorkeling awesome? No.

That last one is mainly for all of the people that told me to go snorkeling.
"You'll have fun!"
"Don't be a wuss; go and snorkel!"
"So, you're just going to be lazy and sit on the beach all day?"

I went snorkeling to please those people, you know. It was terrifying. The water was rough, I couldn't see a thing and, the icing on the cake . . . I cut my foot on the coral! Three pretty little pieces of purple coral were lodged in my foot, and I had to go to the hospital nurse to get one removed. The other two are still in my foot.

All in all, though, it was a good trip. It was really nice to just get away from everything, you know? You're probably wondering what else I did. (Did she really get coral in her foot and that was it?) I did a ton of stuff, and I'll be posting pictures soon.

Have a good Sunday, guys! I'll post some music for y'all later!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment