Isn't that picture gorgeous? I like to think so, seeing as I took it. The sunset was really pretty that night in Jamaica and I just couldn't resist capturing it.
Well, that's pretty much the happiest part of this post. These last few days have been eventful and chaotic in my house. I started volleyball on Monday and had a good time, but during practice yesterday I got my foot caught in someone's open duffel bag and twisted my ankle.
It was a lovely trip to the doctor and then to get x-rays done. Turns out, my ankle was sprained, and now I get to wear a lovely little ankle brace for the next week or so. I guess I really shouldn't be running without looking down every few seconds, right?
My sister had to go to the doctor today for what looked like a tick bite. She was diagnosed with lyme disease, but she'll be all right. It just needs a good dose of medicine every day for the next two weeks. She doesn't seem to mind too much, so I'm guessing she's feeling the same as she usually does.
The icing on this wonderful cake of pessimism? There's a hurricane heading for my state, and it's supposed to be pretty bad. I hope it's a little better than expected. I'm crossing my fingers and the toes I can!
Hope all of you are having a better week than me, but hey . . . after every storm comes a rainbow!
By the way, what comes after a hurricane? A firework/rainbow/unicorn explosion? I hope so!
We're getting the hurricane too! Taping up all the windows as we speak. First an earthquake now hurricane... what's next, volcano?
ReplyDelete