April 8, 2011
Well, gosh darnit, what in the world is an ARC?
That there ^^ is Leigh Fallon opening her box of ARCs. What is an ARC, you ask? An ARC is an Advance Reader's Copy of a book, given to the author to read over and whatnot. In case you don't already know about Leigh's success (how could you not?!?!?!) she is the first author to be published off of inkpop.com Her book, The Carrier of the Mark, made it into the top 5 a few months ago, and, soon, her book will be on bookshelves and in your hands! So, anyone preorder The Carrier of the Mark? Planning to buy it the day it comes out? Reply in the comments and tell me what you think of it, and Leigh's video! (from her personal Youtube channel, no copyright intended)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, I'm so excited for Leigh!! She seemed really happy :) And she should be! I think everyone on Inkpop will be buying Carrier of the Mark. I will!!
ReplyDelete