April 7, 2011
It's my birthday!!!!! :D
Yep, I'm fourteen today . . . . I'm betting a lot of you didn't know I was only fourteen or maybe you thought I was like four O.o Well, either way, I just wanted to update my blog. I've been busy lately, but I finished Flashbacks of Juliet (pretty sure I had a post about that) and I'm rewriting my query for Behind These Amber Eyes so I might be able to get it published or at least find myself an agent, even though I'm so young. Gotta hope, right? You're probably expecting a book review, and I'll have one soon. I'm reading 'The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn' for a book report, so I'll review for anyone who wants to read, has to for school or was wondering what it was about. I think that's all for today, guys. I'll try to finish up Huckleberry this weekend and get you a nice, fresh review. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment