Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

September 18, 2011

'Mazin Music Sundays . . . LADY ANTEBELLUM

So, while I wait for my homework to download to my computer (why are all of my teachers so internet-obsessed these days?) I decided I should at least keep up this daily bit of music for all of you.

This song is called 'Dancin' Away With My Heart by the wonderful Lady Antebellum. It's a song of young love and the one who got away, or at least that's how I saw it. It's such a sweet song, and from such a great, new album.



Go buy yourself their newest album, Own the Night, and listen to the other wonderful songs! Hope you all have a good week, and I'll see you next weekend when the smoke clears!

No comments:

Post a Comment