Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

September 15, 2011

I'm still alive . . . somewhat




High school is tiring. It's that tired that clings to your eyelids from the second you wake up to the moment you lay your head down that night. With my alarm clock going off at six every morning and volleyball ending at five, it's a long, nonstop eleven hours in between. Then there's homework, dinner and of course, I've got to socialize with my family at the very least.



It's not all bad, though, I guess. I feel a lot more freedom in high school than I did previous years. It's just a long day, you know? You can feel the past changing and the future looming ahead a lot more. People change, and so does life. It's one of those things that happened to sneak up on me.



This post is mainly to let you guys know that I won't be posting as often. I'm really sorry, but it's just not possible. Once things calm down, I'll be back to my usual schedule and I'll make sure to get my "Dear Friend" letter up and going and keep the "Mazin' Music Sundays" alive!



For now, you can expect a post per week, at best. Comment on my posts to let me know you care if you read this, by the way! I'd love support from fellow high-school go-ers. Until next week, though, I must say ciao!




By the way, check out Lady Antebellum's newest album "Own the Night"! My personal favorite off the album is "Cold as Stone", especially the musical bit at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment