Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

May 15, 2011

InkieNoWriSum :D

See that jumble of letters? That's for Inkie Novel Writing Summer which will be like National Novel Writing Month, but we're gonna take the whole summer to write a project or continue one. My goal is to start 'Behind That Broken Smile' (the sequel to 'Behind These Amber Eyes') and get it up to at least 60,000 words.

InkieNoWriSum will go from June 14 to August 18, so I'm hoping for a good novel at the end of it. I know some of my followers aren't inkpop users, but that shouldn't stop you from setting your own goals this summer.

Want to write a novel? Do it.
Want to write a book of poetry? Do it.
Want to jump off a cliff? Do not - I repeat do NOT - do it!

So, that's the jist of my summer plans. I hope to finish up 'Your Name Was Joey' before June 14, but I won't mind working on it this summer if I must. :]

In the world of the media, here's my personal items on the agenda these days.

Currently Reading: Generation Dead
Currently Listening to: Joey by Sugarland, She Will Be Loved and Never Gonna Leave This Bed by Maroon 5
Currently Watching: Desperate Housewives finale tonight, Secret Life and Make It or Break It tomorrow night

So, there you have it, bloggers. I think I'll go make an icon for InkieNoWriSum :)

1 comment: