Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

May 15, 2011

The Carrier of the Mark



So, this book isn't actually released until October of 2011, but I was able to win an Advance Reader's Copy. I read this book last week while my school was doing testing, and I had a lot of free time. I decided I should review it, because I don't get many opportunities like this.


Characters: I really liked the characters, although in the beginning I did think that it was going to wind up be like Twilight. The characters were secretive and mysterious like the Cullens, but I think they were really different, and I enjoyed their individuality.


Plot/storyline: I don't want to give anything away, so I won't say much. I did love the story though. I wasn't expecting what happened, and I found myself dying to read more! It was suspenseful with romance and adventure. Great story!



Overall: While I did fear it would turn into a Twilight knock-off, I was pleasantly surprised. It had all the components of a great novel, and I don't know how I'm going to wait until it's publicly released to see what others think of it. I can't wait for the sequel either, but I think I may have to hold off until I start getting too excited for that.






This was definitely a great book. Borrow it from someone who won a copy or go and preoder your own copy right now! You'll want this book as soon as it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment