Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

December 23, 2010

No, I'm Not a Creeper

Hey! So, my name is Ashley C. Nicole. That's actually my pen-name, but it'll work here. This is my writer's blog. I'll be answering questions about writing, and other things too. So, if you want to know how to end that short story or how to tell your crush you like him, come here and ask! I'll try and respond as soon as possible. Also, remember I'm not Buddha. I won't have all of the answers, but I'll try!
If you want to learn about my books and other things, you can go to www.caseyscovers.weebly.com
It's my other website. To ask me a question, leave a comment, message me on inkpop (if you have one! my username is casey261) or you can even email me at ashley2055@gmail.com
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment