Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

June 9, 2012

You’re more than just a mannequin to me.

I’m listening to The Summer Set right now. I saw them live last summer, and they are pretty amazing. So, why don’t you go check them out real quick? They’re one of my favorite boy bands. (I do have a lot)

So, I finish up the school year in less than a week. I will no longer be subject to the rolling eyes, the *chuckle, chuckle* “Freshmen” comments, or the hopeless loops around the school when I forget where my next class is. I will have the right to make those eye-rolls and those chuckles, because next year  . . . I’ll be a sophomore.

Wow, it sounds so fancy!

Just kidding. I really don’t care, seeing as sophomore year apparently sucks. I’ll be taking five honors classes, Italian II and working on the school yearbook. It’s going to be an exciting and busy, busy year.

Before then, though, we have summer. Things I’d like you to pay attention to . . .

~Awkward. It is an amazing TV show. It’s just perfection in so many ways. It’s relevant to high-schoolers and there are cute boys and it’s hilarious. I absolutely love it. Season 2 starts June 28th. You can watch all of season 1 on mtv.com now!!

660px-1,662,0,360-MTV_Awkward_Australia_02

~The Script has a new album coming out in September next year, which is the end of summer but still counts. I’m excited for my Irish band to come out with more music. They’re also amazing.

00000tmp

Those are my only updates as of right now, even though I’m sure there are more awesome shows, music and even books coming out. I’m reading ‘The Secret Life of Bees’ at the moment for English summer work, and I have to read ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’, so I will most likely be doing book reviews in the coming weeks on both. Let me know what you think of either of them if you’ve read them before!

458BF6E93FC82F4968AA118A934627CA

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sophomore year is nothing compared to Junior year! Have fun while you can!! :)

    ReplyDelete