I was checking up on my blog today, and I saw that last month, I had 1,800 views. I’m kind of amazed, guys. And overall, I’ve had 8,600 views. Wow, guys. I’m really grateful that some of you take time to check up on this little blog. I’d like to think it’s helpful?
Well, I’m going to start daily-blogging again soon. Just wait till next week and biology testing is over. Then, I’ll have smooth sailing till the week of finals when I’ll be stuffing my face with Poptarts and cursing myself for waiting to study.
If you’d like me to talk about a topic or review a certain book, comment and let me know! I’m always interested to check out new stuff! In the mean time, check me out on tumblr!
Oooh! Congrats! That's a lot of pageviews. Good luck with the exams!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I relate to your personal posts so much and some have helped me through rough times. So thanks for that and I hope you continue to post :]
ReplyDelete