Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

April 6, 2012

I have made the switch to . . .

TUMBLR

Yeah, I did it, guys. I just don’t have the time to post regularly on here anymore, and Tumblr’s a quicker option. So, I may post on here in the summer, but until June, you can find me at www.papertowns-paperpeople.tumblr.com (If you know where the reference is from, you’re an awesome person.)

So, if you like Josh Hutcherson .gifs, random quotes, and cute-guy fan-girling, head over to Tumblr and follow my blog.

Here are a few of my favorite .gifs in case you’re not convinced . . . tumblr_lzw86qo5KE1qd8qkvo3_250   tumblr_lzyy97CjQn1rq8109o1_500_largetumblr_m1rre3cRNa1qev9z2we are the future

No comments:

Post a Comment