Pageviews last month

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

November 7, 2011

Tumblr, my friends?

So, today I was talking to a friend of mine and she told me that she has a Tumblr that she loves. I started thinking about my lonesome Tumblr account that I made months ago. I’m going to try it out and see how it goes. Honestly, I’ll probably come back to blogspot in less than a week because I already have my followers and I know how to operate this site a lot better.

Do any of you have a Tumblr? Would you follow me if I switched? (Don’t worry, I won’t judge you if you say no)

Otherwise, have fun with November, guys! NaNoWriMo has begun and is in full speed. I just wanted to post and let you know about my Tumblr experiment and get feedback Open-mouthed smile

1 comment:

  1. What's your tumblr? I'd love to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete