About Me

My photo
I spend the majority of my time on campus, either in class or busy with other things going on. In my spare time, I like to write short stories and novels. I'm majoring in Communications at the University of Delaware.

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

August 20, 2015

Final Update



Hey guys, just wanted to let anyone who checks this know that I'm moving over to a new blog! I've decided to document things in college and any upcoming work experience, so I think it'll be easier to do so on a newer, cleaner blog.

You can find that here!

Thanks for all of your support, guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment