About Me

My photo
I spend the majority of my time on campus, either in class or busy with other things going on. In my spare time, I like to write short stories and novels. I'm majoring in Communications at the University of Delaware.

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

September 15, 2013

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.


Well, it's been awhile. I feel like this is how I start every post recently, but I'm going to pretend that's okay. I've been busy with homework and social interactions lately. I'm helping out with Homecoming stuff at school, joining three billion clubs, and trying to keep my grades up.

Funny how crazy school is and I've only been back a week and a half.

I just wanted to post again to let all of you know you can still find me on my tumblr Click here for that. Or you can find me on twitter here. I am also on figment, where I post most of my writings. I mostly post short stories there and the beginnings of my novels. If you like something, comment on it or message me and I'll be sure to update it more frequently. I get lazy when I don't think people are reading.

Also, in case you haven't heard, J.K. Rowling is writing the script for a Harry Potter spinoff film, focusing on the fictional book of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Just go google it and you'll find so much more information than I could provide for you without freaking out and resorting to fangirling.

So, there's that. I hope you're all having a wonderfully chilly September.



No comments:

Post a Comment