About Me

My photo
I spend the majority of my time on campus, either in class or busy with other things going on. In my spare time, I like to write short stories and novels. I'm majoring in Communications at the University of Delaware.

Publishers/ Authors

I would be pleased to review any books, whether they be advance copies or old ones. If you would like me to review a book, feel free to email me at ashley2055@gmail.com or leave a comment on any of my posts.

I will also do giveaways on merchandise if you would be interested in giving away copies of books or other items.

Thank you for your time and interest!


Ashley C. Nicole-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

October 1, 2012

My Favorite Month (Homecoming and Halloween? Hello!)

So, I know it's been ages. And I severely apologize to all of you who even bother to check my blog on a monthly basis. I love all of you. Really.

Things going on in my life at the moment . . .

~I've got something actually going on in my love life for once. As a sophomore in high school, I feel entitled to a little romance, no matter how badly it's sure to end. There's nothing solid yet, but I think I may wind up with a date to Homecoming this year. Cross your fingers for me, lovelies.

~I signed up for the Model UN program through my school, so if any of you do that and will be at the conference in Hershey, Pennsylvania in January, let me know!

~I'm now part of the school newspaper, the Homecoming committee, and the Italian club. (I think Perks of Being a Wallflower convinced me to participate just a little too much this year.)

So, yeah. There's an update. And here is an entertainment update on my favorite movies/books/singers.

Movies: PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER National Release: October 5th. (Starring Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Ezra Miller and many other amazing actors/actresses)

Books: I've recently become obsessed with Deb Calleti, so go read all of her books right this instant. But, the third book in the Heroes of Olympus series, THE MARK OF ATHENA, comes out tomorrow! Eek! I'm so excited!

Music: Taylor Alison Swift is outdoing herself each and every week. Last week's single was Begin Again which was amazing. Tomorrow, RED comes out, the title track from her upcoming CD. Go buy it on iTunes or just give it a listen through YouTube.

That's all for now, guys. Feel free to comment with any replies or what you're looking forward to this month. Let's hope that October's good to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment